Monday, January 30, 2006

My First Post!

Since I'm pretty unoriginal and tend to steal all my idea's from song titles/lyrics I thought I'd continue the trend and transpose my know-it-all calender into my blog. It's basically some guy who read the encyclopedia brittanica and decided to make a calender with weird random facts. Since that is basically what my blog is going to be...completely random i thought it was a good fit

Gerbil
Some say that the African variety of gerbil carries the bubonic plague. The gerbil-of all rodents- does not need more negative publicity. There's enough anitgerbil hollywood gossip out there.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger nollie said...

I thought that a california dreaming blogspot might be interested in some travel snap shots, so please go to my blog at www.nolli-travel.blogspot.com

its' real and it's magnificent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home